[strongSwan] Add a key usage field to a key using pki-tool?

Jonathan Jergens jonjergens at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 21 05:37:53 CEST 2013

Hey guys,
First email here, so if I am doing something wrong, let me know!
I'm trying to create a key using the pki tool with key encipherment as a key usage. I don't see an option when i do the command
ipsec pki --issue --options
All it give me are the basic flags, but it doesn't deep dive into all available options for that command. Is there a way to do this? Also, where is the full pki-tool documentation with all available flags that I can use? That would really be helpful to have when troubleshooting. Thanks guys!

Jon