[strongSwan] Windows 7 IKEv2 VPN virtual IP issue

Far.Runner far.runner at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 02:23:49 CEST 2013

Update:
I replaced the strongswan with windows server 2008R2, using "Routing and
Remote Access Service". it works, both v4 and v6. there is one option in
the service that allow sending RA. if you don't select that option, v6
default route won't show up in windows 7's route table. so I begin to
believe it is lacking of RA the cause the inter-op issue between strongswan
and win7. however I still don't know how to send RA over an IPsec tunnel.
radvd doesn't seem to be able to do that.