[strongSwan] Test Case: net2net-same-nets -- routing table on Gateway Sun

Bharath Kumar cbkumar at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 04:39:25 CEST 2013

Hi All,

I am trying to get this scenario working.
http://www.strongswan.org/uml/testresults/ikev2/net2net-same-nets/index.html

According to the Strongswan test results it is PASSED but I am having
trouble getting it to work. The particular question I have is the routing
table on Gateway Sun. In the test results page (
http://www.strongswan.org/uml/testresults/ikev2/net2net-same-nets/sun.ip.route),
the output of "ip route list table 220" is
*empty*.

I can't really compare and tell what could be wrong. Strongswan guys, is it
possible to get the routing table contents for Gateway Sun for this test
case.

Thanks,
Bharath Kumar