[strongSwan] Cannot do IKEv1/PSK Main Mode in Cisco ASA 5510

Neeraj Sharma kaju09 at live.in
Thu Sep 27 15:50:21 CEST 2012

I tried doing this a couple of times and did succeed with configuring a StrongSwan client connecting to a Cisco ASA 5510 in IKEv1/PSK Main Mode. What works at present is the IKEv1/PSK Aggressive mode. I am no Cisco expert, so its possible (pointed by endre that it works as well over freenode #strongswan) that I am missing a Cisco ASA config. Any pointers (doc, etc) will be of great help. Thanks,Neeraj