[strongSwan] Android client problems - possible bugs found

Mark M mark076h at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 27 05:23:31 CEST 2012

Tobias,

I got the attr plugin working to send a different DNS server for my client to use and it solved my DNS problem I was having, not sure why it was doing that. Now my browsing speeds when connected to my strongSwan gateway are very fast, no 5-10 second pause before the page starts to load.

I used:
plugins { attr { dns = 192.168.1.1 } }