[strongSwan] Multiple connections - parameters from first conn are used?

Mark M mark076h at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 24 02:23:59 CEST 2012

Tobias,

This is bad news. I am trying to setup my strongSwan gateway to have multiple connections. Some connections will be for site-to-site configs and others will be for my mobile roadwarrior clients. Also, each config will have different ike and esp parameters because for my site-to-site config I use ecc/suite b crypto while the mobile clients cannot support that so the parameters for those connections need to be different.

Are there any tips or tricks I could use?