[strongSwan] %prompt not working

Claude Tompers claude.tompers at restena.lu
Tue Sep 11 14:35:59 CEST 2012

Hi Gerald,

Thanks for your reply. I've read the yesterday's discussion but I
thought you needed something more specific since you were talking about
sources etc.
I'm not really into writing my own code for strongswan, I just don't
want to have cleartext passwords in any files. Is there another way around ?

kind regards,
Claude