[strongSwan] Strongswan + Mac OSX

Claude Tompers claude.tompers at restena.lu
Wed Sep 5 14:33:02 CEST 2012

Hi Martin,
> Hi Claude,
>
>> Still the same error. One thing that also appears odd, is that I don't
>> see a config selection line in the log ( ie: selected peer config
>> "RESTENA" ).
> The config selection does not happen before the third ID_PROT exchange,
> but just that message can't be decrypted.
>
>> Things start to become very odd. I've created an Apple profile with the
>> VPN configuration. I imported it into my Macbook and into my iPhone.
>> The connection works on the iPhone but does not on the Macbook.
> I really don't know. Mountain Lion works fine here against both 5.0.0
> and the latest snapshot.
Hmm, my personal certificate is in the system store and marked as
"Always trust", the CA certificate is in the login store and marked the
same way.
There is nothing more to do there ?

Also, I had installed strongswan on my Macbook to test it. I imagine
there should be no interactions between both VPN clients ?

kind regards,
Claude

--
Claude Tompers