[strongSwan] Strongswan + Mac OSX

Claude Tompers claude.tompers at restena.lu
Wed Sep 5 13:34:13 CEST 2012

Hi,

Things start to become very odd. I've created an Apple profile with the
VPN configuration. I imported it into my Macbook and into my iPhone.
The connection works on the iPhone but does not on the Macbook.
I'm wondering what I'm missing here. For the Macbook, the logs are still
the same as I posted.

kind regards,
Claude