[strongSwan] Send all traffic over site-to-site tunnel?

Mark M mark076h at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 3 08:24:54 CEST 2012

Hi,

I have a site-to-site tunnel working but only traffic destined for the remote subnet is sent over the tunnel. In "ip route show table 220" it only has the remote subnet. I would like all traffic to be routed over the remote subnet from one side of the VPN tunnel, more like a remote access client on one side. Is there a parameter to put in the configuration that will do this or a way to add the route into the routing table? I know how to add a route to the normal Linux ip routing table but I am not sure how to put one into the table 220/strongswan routing table which is what I think I need to do.

Thanks,

Mark-