[strongSwan] Non-responsive RADIUS server automatically reintegrate?

Martin Willi martin at strongswan.org
Mon Nov 26 10:21:36 CET 2012

Hi Igor,

> Why "a previously non-responsive server is reused to automatically
> reintegrate it if it becomes available again"? Any way to make it
> reintegrate automatically?

The idea is that if a RADIUS server fails for some reason (reboot,
update, network outage), you might want to reintegrate it once it
becomes available again. This will repair your installation
automatically, which might be very useful once an other RADIUS server
fails.

The easiest way to implement this functionality is by retrying from time
to time if the server is reachable again by just using it. If it works,
we can use the server as we did before the failure.