[strongSwan] --enable-unity bug?

richter at ecos.de richter at ecos.de
Thu Nov 22 09:55:59 CET 2012

Hi Martin,

the patch works for me too, in case my leftsubnet is 0/0 I still see the message "sending UNITY_SPLIT_INCLUDE: 0.0.0.0/0", but it works .

But when I try another connection between charon as client and pluto as server which has a rightsubnet defined and the unity plugin is loaded on the Charon side, it does not work:

"cannot respond to IPsec SA request because no connection is known for 0.0.0.0/0===..."

It seems that during the phase II handshake, Charon submits 0/0 instead of the given rightsubnet. As soon as I unload the unity plugin the rightsubnet is submitted correctly again.

Would it make sense to disable unity if a rightsubnet other than 0/0 is given?

Regards

Gerald