[strongSwan] configuration error when trying to use --enable-curl

Yong Choo yhc at alcatel-lucent.com
Thu May 31 16:04:44 CEST 2012

Thank You.
Unfortunately, our linux version is for running real-time sw and we do
not have all kernel modules. Looking at ours now, we do not have
"ldconfig"...

The libexec/ipsec/plugins have all strongswan-*.so plugins and they are
being loaded properly. I'm a bit confused why these strongswan-*.so can
be loaded but not the libcurl.so?