[strongSwan] configuration error when trying to use --enable-curl

Yong Choo yhc at alcatel-lucent.com
Fri May 25 13:30:22 CEST 2012

Thank you.
I don't quite understand on "as by default it is linked dynamically". Do
you mean that strongswan needs this libcurl.so when "curl" plugin is
loaded at runtime? If so, then where should this libcurl.so be located
at run time, e.g. as a part of all other strongswan's .so file location?

But you'll need a dynamic CURL library (libcurl.so), as by
default it is linked dynamically.

We see the following.

./INSTALL_STAGE/curl-7.25.0/usr/local/lib/libcurl.so