[strongSwan] I need a working config for Android (4.0.3) -> StrongSwan (4.5.6)

Thomas Jarosch thomas.jarosch at intra2net.com
Wed May 16 09:39:35 CEST 2012

On Wednesday, 16. May 2012 00:00:55 Clarence wrote:
> I've been trying to get My android tablet to connect to the StrongSwan
> Server all day today...

I don't know the brand or model of your tablet, but our HTC Sensation phone
in the lab has a software bug and only works via UMTS. IPSEC over WLAN
is broken and messes up the routings (we fixed it manually via the root
shell). According to my colleague it's a HTC issue since it's supposed
to work on an original Google phone with Android 4.

Any reason you didn't enable NAT traversal in your config?

Thomas