[strongSwan] uml switches not switching traffic while running inside a VM environment

Morgan Yang morphyno at gmail.com
Wed May 9 04:14:27 CEST 2012

Hi All:

I have been running strongswan UML test suites on my Ubuntu labtop at home.
I thought I would setup something similar on my work windows 7 laptop using
VirtualBox. I've got everything setup but it seems the virtual switches are
not switching traffic. Is it possible that brtcl utilties are not working
when its inside a virtual environment? Has anyone experienced this before?

Much Thanks
Morgan Yang

--
All in a can, just add water and stir goodness