[strongSwan] Data \ Time based rekeying

Eric_C_Johnson at Dell.com Eric_C_Johnson at Dell.com
Thu Mar 29 16:31:45 CEST 2012

Hi.

I was wondering if I could get some clarification on a few things.  I need to rekeys Phase 1 and Phase 2 SAs for both IKEv1 and IKEv2 (using Linux strongSwan U4.5.2/K3.0.0-12-generic).  It's not clear to me what entries I should be using in the config file to accomplish this.  At a high level I would like to establish that I can rekey both SAs using a defined time interval and again using a defined data (KB) interval.

Can somebody help me determine what entries I need to use to accomplish this.  A config example would be appreciated if available.

Thanks in advance.