[strongSwan] Strongswan IKEv2 Performance (Tunnel Establishment rate per second)

Rajiv Kulkarni rajivkulkarni69 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 13:10:25 CEST 2012

Please forgive me. I entered the wrong subject line. This is the correct
one. Thanks once again for your help

 Hi

Can you help me on this?

I need to run a performance test for finding out IKEv2 Tunnel Establishment
Rate (no of tunnels per second), i have a DUT running strongswan-4.3.6 on
OpenWRT.

How to do this? I have tried with Load-Tester Plugin setup, but that's just
load. How to find out the rate of tunnels established?

regards

I need to run a performance test for finding out IKEv2 Tunnel Establishment
Rate (no of tunnels per second), i have a DUT running strongswan-4.3.6 on
OpenWRT.

How to do this? I have tried with Load-Tester Plugin setup, but that's just
load. How to find out the rate of tunnels established?

thanks for your help

regards