[strongSwan] ipsec.conf for tunnel+ah and transport+ah

wenrongbupt wenrongbupt at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 04:43:12 CEST 2012

Hi guys,
I have configured Strongswan for tunnel+esp and transport+esp, but I do not know how to configure Strongswan for tunnel+ah and transport+ah.
I have read this url: http://wiki.strongswan.org/projects/strongswan/wiki/ConnSection . It seems no configure for AH separately. I just want to configure AH in tunnel and transport mode. Could you please tell me how configure it? It's better to send a example ipsec.conf file to me. Thank you very much.

Regards

Vincent

wenrongbupt