[strongSwan] How to do NAT before ESP? having trouble

Mark M mark076h at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 02:50:33 CEST 2012

Andreas,
I am not sure what the variables are, can you please explain to me what the PH_IP_ALICE, $PLUTO_PEER_CLIENT, and $PLUTO_MY_SOURCEIP are supposed to be? also when i bring up the connection it gives me the unknown verb 'up-client' error and if i remove that line i get the following,

Jul 22 20:41:14 14[CHD] updown: /etc/nat_updown1: line 21: syntax error near unexpected token `-A'

Are there any examples anywhere showing a working updown script for what I am trying to do?

Thanks,

Mark-