[strongSwan] Multiple tunnels for the same policies

vinay.prabhakar at wipro.com vinay.prabhakar at wipro.com
Mon Jul 16 08:46:40 CEST 2012

Hi,

  I am trying to create tunnels between two units with four policies. 2 policies are of IKEv1 and 2 policies are of IKEv2. But many times I face a situation where multiple tunnels are created for the same policies.

  I have attached the ipsec.conf files and "ipsec statusall" results along with mail.

  Had issues of similar type previously and it was my understanding that the configuration mainly the rekeying parameters were not correct. But now I am using a large values which should not cause such a scenario.
  Also I have used auto=start and auto=add on different PC .

  Please help me understand what is wrong here.
  Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Vinay

www.wipro.com