[strongSwan] Error while enabling eap-sim-pcsc plugin of strongswan

Deepika Agarwal deepi7.agarwal at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 07:33:55 CET 2012

Hi All,

I'm trying to test the strongswan solution with eap-sim-pcsc plugin.
However, when I enable the plugin with ./configure, I'm getting the
following error:

root at ubuntu5-desktop:/home/strongswan-4.6.1# ./configure --enable-gmp
--enable-eap-sim --*enable-eap-sim-pcsc* --enable-eap-radius
--enable-eap-mschapv2 --enable-md4 --enable-eap-identity

<<
checking mpz_powm_sec... yes
checking gmp.h version >= 4.1.4... yes
checking for pcsclite... no
configure: error: Package requirements (libpcsclite) were not met:

*No package 'libpcsclite' found*

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables pcsclite_CFLAGS
and pcsclite_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

pcsclite library is already installed on the system with pcsc daemon.
Please suggest if I'm missing something here.

Thanks
Deepika

--
If you think you can or if you think you can't, you are right.
-Henry Ford