[strongSwan] Problem exporting pkcs12-File

Stefan Malte Schumacher stefanmalte at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 19:12:13 CET 2012

Hello Andreas

> If you are using the ipsec pki commands then you must explicitly
> output the keys/certificates in PEM format.

I have been trying that, but only with limited success. I have
generated keys with the "--outform pem"-option, but it seems
that this option does not work when self-signing the CA certificate or
issuing certificates for the peers. Am I missing something or are
certificates
generated from pem-keys automatically in the same format?

Yours
Stefan