[strongSwan] Site-to-Site StrongSwan with a Cisco device

Mohammady Mahdy mohammady.mahdy at getmo.com
Sun Feb 26 13:14:56 CET 2012

Hi All,

I am still new to StrongSwan, I am trying to connect to a Cisco device,
testing on my local servers is working but I faced a problem when I
attempted connecting to my external target. Mainly they require the
following for authentication "ESP/MD5/HMAC-128", In the wiki I can only see
supported key size is 96 bits. Is there any way to do the connection via
StrongSwan using the given authentication algorithm and key size?

Thanks & Best Regards,

Mo