[strongSwan] strongSwan on a KVM VPS does not work

hayate hayatelee at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 10:21:22 CET 2012

Hi,

I think I found the problem, which may be the problem of the KVM provider.
Because I changed to another provider and used the same configuration, and
it worked well.

Further more, I use tcpdump to monitor udp message on both side, and found
some message at udp 4500 sent on one side but not received on the other.

BTW, the client is a NOKIA phone behind a wifi router, so there are no
client config and logs.