[strongSwan] strongSwan 4.5.0 Not routing

Adrian Milanoski amilanoski at rim.com
Thu Feb 9 22:29:31 CET 2012

Can anyone assist with this issue?

Thanks,
Adrian

From: users-bounces+amilanoski=rim.com at lists.strongswan.org [mailto:users-bounces+amilanoski=rim.com at lists.strongswan.org] On Behalf Of Adrian Milanoski
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2012 2:18 PM
To: users at lists.strongswan.org
Subject: [strongSwan] strongSwan 4.5.0 Not routing

Hello all,

I have been part of this list for maybe the last 6 months or so and  have learn a few things from the on going discussions.

Finally I have my own issue, which has been an issue for my setup since I configured it.

My GW is configured with IKEv2 PSK and I can authenticate without any issues, but I cannot ping anything on the private side however when on the GW itself I can ping both public and private networks.

Can anyone assist with my routing issue?

Thanks,
Adrian