[strongSwan] Auth Failed

Bharath Kumar cbkumar at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 22:12:46 CET 2012

Chris,

Assuming elcKey.pem is the private key associated with the certificate
elcCert.pem (used for conn teknerds), shouldn't there be another private
key associated with server_cert.crt used in conn rclientscerts? Just
wondering since you are using separate (left) certificates for the
connections...

The ipsec.secrets should be more like
  : RSA eleKey.pem
  : RSA server_Key.pem <"my-passphrase">

Where the passphrase is needed only if the private key is password
protected.

Thanks,
Bharath Kumar