[strongSwan] how to drop one client's connection while keep the other client's connection on Moon in strongswan-5.0.0?

Mao, Zhiheng zmao at qualcomm.com
Wed Aug 29 08:01:35 CEST 2012

Hi there,

I have a testing situation where the gateway Moon is maintaining two separate VNP tunnels: one for Carol, one for Bob. Now I need to make Moon drop the tunnel to Carol, while keep the tunnel with Bob. I know if I disconnect from the Carol side, the tunnel will be dropped on Moon. But how can I make Moon initiate the disconnect? Is there any interface on Moon which is exposed to the external world? This is something like an external event on the Moon side which would trigger Moon to release only one  tunnel of the many tunnels it is maintaining. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Zhiheng