[strongSwan] How to configure the rw Carol to force the non-vpn directed packets to pass through the same secure tunnel?

Mao, Zhiheng zmao at qualcomm.com
Thu Aug 16 07:12:06 CEST 2012

Hi there,

I have a testing situation where rw Carol establishes the remote access with gw Moon and tunnels the VPN packets (10.1.1.x/24) through the Moon. Now I have a need to force other non-vpn directed packets (129.46.64.x/24) on Carol to go through the same secure tunnel to the Moon. They will be routed later from the Moon after they come out of the secure tunnel. Is there any way I can configure Carol (a RedHat 5 host running strongswan-5.0.0) to do that? Thanks a lot!

Zhiheng