[strongSwan] How to get encryption key for ISAKMP phase ?

Andreas Steffen andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
Wed Aug 8 07:58:45 CEST 2012

Hello Chetan,

the debug output line in ipsec_doi.c is:

  DBG(DBG_CRYPT,
    DBG_dump_chunk("enc key:", st->st_enc_key);

Thus grepping for "enc key:" should work. See also the
following example scenario  where --debug-crypt is enabled:

http://www.strongswan.org/uml/testresults46/ikev1/alg-blowfish/moon.auth.log

Regards

Andreas

Andreas Steffen                         andreas.steffen at strongswan.org