[strongSwan] Not able to run the Android emulator after rebuilding the kernel with config file changes

Deepika Agarwal Deepika.Agarwal at aricent.com
Wed Sep 14 12:24:40 CEST 2011

Hello Guys,

I tried building  Strongswan with the Android 2.2 emulator. I started with the steps as given on :

http://wiki.strongswan.org/projects/strongswan/wiki/Android

After making the config file changes and rebuilding the kernel successfully, when I tried to run the emulator with

"emulator -kernel /path/to/kernel/source/arch/arm/boot/zImage & ", the UI of the emulator is not coming up .
Has anybody faced a similar problem before or I'm missing something here?

Please suggest.

Thanks
Deepika