[strongSwan] Usage of listener ike_keys() of libcharon

Nishant Pattanaik nishant.pattanaik at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 18:37:03 CEST 2011

Hi,

I am trying to fetch the IKE_SA key information ( encryption key and
authentication key  ) from charon during run time.

I am trying to use it in my build environment of the project which is
complete C++ .

I am facing header file not found issues within daemon.h, listener.h. And
the API documentation does not help much.

Has anyone tried using the same call back or any form of charon call back in
an independent program outside strongswan build environment?

Thanks and Regards,

Nishant