[strongSwan] establish secure connection without ike

nima chavooshi nima0102 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 19:30:54 CEST 2011

hi
first of all excuse me for dummy question.
When I started to reading about IPSsec, i have understand that ike is for
generate and exchange of SA and other critical information for creating
tuunel.
Is it possible that I generate those needed information manually and put on
endpoint tunnel in order to remove completely ike phases?in fact i want to
remove ike phases and requirement information are hardcoded on endpoints.

thanks for any help or guidance.