[strongSwan] Help with UNITY_SAVE_PASSWD attribute

Tue Nov 29 22:44:18 CET 2011

Just for the records: I solved my problems and re-connect work now. The
problem was solved by using strongSwan 4.6.1 (make; make install).

I failed with Debian's 4.4.1-5.1 (re-connect failed) and Debian's
4.5.2-1.2 (no connect at all).

Anybody tried making Debian packets of 4.6.1? I failed ...

Thanks
Klaus