[strongSwan] need help with strongswan HA setup

gaurav sharma gaurav19007 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 11:08:53 CET 2011

Hi Martin,
Appropriate your valuable inputs,
I am trying to apply kernal patches attached in the strongswan HA wiki link,
Can you please conform the linux kernal version for which these patches
were created. ?
I am not able to apply patches on kernal version 2.6.31.5 as there are some
conflicts.

We also find that the changes required in ipt_CLUSTERIP.c file (Patch :
Extended CLUSTERIP module to use it on IPSec gateway) are only valid for
2.6.39 in the Strongswan git  repository and we may not able to apply the
same on 2.6.31.

Regds
Gaurov