[strongSwan] strongswan + redhat

Vinod Sasi vinod00792 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 04:58:11 CET 2011

Hello Andreas,

Thanks for the clarification. I tried upgrading my kernel from 2.6.9
to 2.6.38 (latest stable from kernel.org) by building my own bzImage,
updating the system.map & grub Conf.

Eventually on reboot the kernel panicked & I could not bring it up.I
feel it is too much a distance to upgrade this kernel. What do you
think?

I would really like your help though this is seriously off topic.

Thanks in advance,
Vinod