[strongSwan] Question on sending "INTERNAL_IP4_DNS" in CFG

Nan Luo harvana2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 25 00:11:08 CEST 2011

Hi,

I am testing a SeGW with strongSwan as the client. I am trying to have strongSwan sending multiple attributes ("INTERNAL_IP4_ADDRESS" and "INTERNAL_IP4_DNS") in the Configuration payload to my SeGW, but strongSwan always includes only one attribute ("INTERNAL_IP4_ADDRESS"), any configuration I am missing here? I remember strongSwan used to be able to send multiple. I am using srtongSwan 4.5.0
Thanks a lot for your help