[strongSwan] Test framework not showing iptables rules in tables other than 'filter'

Johannes Hubertz johannes at hubertz.de
Wed Jun 15 12:40:06 CEST 2011

Hello Andreas,

nice to read you. Thanks for your response.

On Wednesday 15 June 2011 09:47:25 you wrote:
> The output for the ikev2/nat-two-rw-mark
> scenario would look like as shown in the attachment. Compare
> this with the current output shown in following link:

http://www.strongswan.org/uml/testresults45/ikev2/nat-two-rw-mark/sun.iptables

The URL probably shows the output of:
iptables -L -nvx
only. You could easily expand by 2 or 3 additional lines, if you like:
iptables -t raw -L -nvx
iptables -t mangle -L -nvx
iptables -t nat -L -nvx

to get a comparable result to the submitted file sum.iptables, but the
listings from the iptables-command are much more readable in my
opinion.

Kind regards from Bonn Bad Godesberg, it's dry and cloudy here.
Happy working

Johannes