[strongSwan] Apple cisco connect issue

Hafeez Rehman hafeezr at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 10 18:18:17 CEST 2011

Lars,

IOS connects fine now. Thanks for the tip I installed root CA onto iphone and it connected. I was thinking the same thing CA will be installed by
PKCS #12.

I did the exact same thing on Snow Leopard but it still does not connect. I will keep trying and let you know.

Did you try to connect osx with any success?

Regards,

Hafeez