[strongSwan] Apple cisco connect issue

Hafeez Rehman hafeezr at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 10 00:04:43 CEST 2011

Lars,

Error on iphone is "Could not validate the server certificate"

I have made sure domain name in the server field matches the domain in the server certificate it is connecting.

So what else I can do. I really don't want to touch the router to upgrade to rc5. It is very stable as it is.

I tried to compile 4.5 for rc4 no luck there either.

Thanks,
Hafeez