[strongSwan] ipsec detection on isc dhcpd

Andreas Steffen andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
Fri Jul 15 05:51:17 CEST 2011

So why don't let you assign the strongSwan VPN gateway assign the
virtual IP addresses out of a special large pool as in the following
scenario:

http://www.strongswan.org/uml/testresults/ikev2/ip-pool/

we know of some customers who are running more than 50'000 tunnels
with that approach. Internal DNS servers and other information can
also be assigned either via strongswan.conf and the attr plugin or
via an SQLite or MySQL database and the attr-sql plugin as in

http://www.strongswan.org/uml/testresults/ikev2/ip-pool-db/

Regards

Andreas

Andreas Steffen                         andreas.steffen at strongswan.org