[strongSwan] trying to configure strongswan to act like a windows7 client

Olivier PELERIN olivier_pelerin at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 11 13:32:56 CEST 2011

Thanks Martin.

I had the answer in front of eyes and I did not saw it :-(

Last question then:

On win7, the Microsoft agilevpn client sends a config request for

*Jul 11 11:25:41.485: Config-type: Config-request

*Jul 11 11:25:41.485: Attrib type: ipv4-addr, length: 0

*Jul 11 11:25:41.485: Attrib type: ipv4-dns, length: 0

*Jul 11 11:25:41.485: Attrib type: ipv4-nbns, length: 0

*Jul 11 11:25:41.485: Attrib type: unknown, length: 0

I've added:

I wonder how I could have the strongswan to do enable config pull? I've tried to add it manually but it did not do it.

conn "cisco"
        left=10.1.1.1
        right=10.1.1.254
        keyexchange=ikev2
        ike=3des-sha1-modp1024
        esp=aes-sha1
        leftauth=eap-mschapv2
        leftid=cisco
        modeconfig=pull
        rightid="CN=10.1.1.254, OU=TAC, O=Cisco, C=BE"
        eap_identity=cisco
        auto=start
        mobike=no
Cheers,