[strongSwan] VPN load balancing?

Nguyễn Hoàng Anh anhnh.vgisc at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 07:01:32 CEST 2011

Hi all !

Today, I want to setup one VPN  Net-to-Net from site A (server S0) to site
B.  In site B, I have two servers (S1,S2) running IPSEC as figure:

                                S1
                               /      \
  LAN -S0-A------ B          -------- Private Network
                               \      /
                                S2

After setup, I have only one VPN establised one time (S0<->S1   or
S0<->S2) , so I can not load balacing in site B.

I want to setup two VPN same time and load balacing in site B. How can I
solve this problem?

Many thanks!

--
Vietnam Information Security Evaluation Center (VISEC)

Member of Vietnam Government Information Security Commission (VGISC)
Nguyen Hoang Anh
IS Evaluating Department
IS Evaluator
Addr: 105 Nguyen Chi Thanh .st Dong Da .dist Hanoi capital

Mobile: +84 985-578-882
URL:http://www.visec.info