[strongSwan] aborting connections since upgrading to 4.5.0

Andreas Steffen andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
Sun Jan 23 21:24:32 CET 2011

Hello Christoph,

the only difference I'm seeing is that the peer side initiates the
IKE_SA rekeying:

01/22/11 18:02:10 05[IKE] <1> 84.16.235.61 is initiating an IKE_SA

but apparently the old IKE_SA is not that there are now two SAs.
I don't know to which IKE_SA the existing CHILD_SA is now attached
but Martin should know.

Regards

Andreas

Andreas Steffen                         andreas.steffen at strongswan.org