[strongSwan] About the example host2host-cert!

Andreas Steffen andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
Tue Jan 11 04:16:00 CET 2011

Hello Vincent,

it seems that the other end is not reachable on IKE UDP port 500. If you
didn't start iptables then this port shouldn't be blocked. I rather
suspect that the IKE daemon on the other end is either not running
or not configured for the same IKE version (IKEv1 versus IKEv2).

Regards

Andreas

Andreas Steffen                         andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
CH-8640 Rapperswil (Switzerland)