[strongSwan] Connection StrongSWAN to Sonicwall GroupVPN

Johannes Engel jcnengel at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 19 21:02:48 CET 2011

Dear all,

Trying to establish a GroupVPN connection to a Sonicwall TZ200 from my laptop running StrongSWAN I have not managed to set up the necessary IPSec connection. Please see the attached log (full debug) for the detailed error message.
Googling brought up some similar errors, but no solution.

Can you tell what I am doing wrong?

I have attached the verbose pluto log (IP addresses anonymised) as well as my /etc/ipsec.conf.

Thank you very much for your help.

Regards,
Johannes