[strongSwan] Telnet over a tunnel using Local IP (rather than Public IP)

Anupam Malhotra anupam.malhotra at u2opiamobile.com
Fri Dec 23 11:17:52 CET 2011

Hi Thomas

The IKE_SA-negotiation is not failing. The tunnel is coming up. Only issue
is that the local IP is being seen at the remote end (rather than the public
IP).

@Gowrishankar: I added the below snippet in strongsan.conf. But I do not see
/var/log/charon.log getting created. Is there anything else that needs to be
done so that this log file is created?

Best Regards
Anupam Malhotra