[strongSwan] Every network except the other side?

Christ Schlacta lists at aarcane.org
Fri Aug 26 21:04:36 CEST 2011

Aah, I don't think that will work then.  my remote endpoints are will
windows 7 machines right now using the windows 7 IKEv2 VPN endpoint
client.  if there's nothing akin to
leftsubnet=0.0.0.0/0!rightnativesubnet, that will tell the client
specifically to route everything except the native subnet, and is
standards complient enough for win7, then I think I'm just going to have
to deal for now :)