[strongSwan] Strongswan KLIPS support?

Andreas Steffen andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
Wed Aug 17 12:38:10 CEST 2011

Hello Pasi,

strongSwan currently does not support KLIPS 2.0. We created
a kernel-klips plugin a couple of years ago which allowed pluto
and charon to interface to KLIPS 1.0 which was used by
SuperFreeS/WAN and the deprecated Openswan 1.x release.
Probable some minor modification in the PFKEYv2 interface
of the kernel-klips plugin would suffice to allow interworking
with the current KLIPS version.

Best regards

Andreas

Andreas Steffen                         andreas.steffen at strongswan.org