[strongSwan] Question on sending "INTERNAL_IP4_SUBNET" in CFG

Andreas Steffen andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
Thu Aug 4 11:13:59 CEST 2011

Hi Nan,

for requesting and handling INTERNAL_IP4_SUBNET attributes
you could write a libhydra plugin of your own, closely modeled
after the existing resolve plugin

http://git.strongswan.org/?p=strongswan.git;a=tree;f=src/libhydra/plugins/resolve;hb=HEAD

which registers and handles IP4_DNS and IP6_DNS attributes
by storing them in /etc/resolv.conf.

Currently a strongSwan client doesn't know what to do with a
INTERNAL_IP4_SUBNET attribute, therefore it doesn't request one.

Best regards

Andreas

Andreas Steffen                         andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
CH-8640 Rapperswil (Switzerland)